Orders normally ship within 2-3 business days of receipt of payment. Please be advised that the information you provide for fulfillment of your purchase is subject to ISACA’s Privacy. In order to deliver your purchase we may be required to share the phone number you provide to ISACA with the shipping agent in order to assure delivery of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions with respect to the submission of your phone number to the shipping agent.
Shipments to Locations Within the United States
- All orders ship UPS Ground or United States Postal Service.
- UPS will not deliver to a post office box or APO box.
- Continental US—Delivery time 2-5 business days
Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico—4-9 business days
- Expedited delivery is available. For information and pricing connect with a Customer Experience Specialist at https://support.isaca.org/app/home
Shipments to Locations Outside the United States
- All orders are expedited to the designated country.
Andorra—Shipping of books and CD-ROMs is prohibited.
Brazil—Requires ENI (Employee Identification Number) or passport number in order for a package to clear customs.
Libya—Shipping of books and CD-ROMs is prohibited.
Russia—In compliance with Russian customs, orders totaling more than $200 cannot be shipped via UPS International Priority. Orders over $200 can be shipped via a nontrackable means and may take 4-5 weeks for delivery. Orders shipping to a residential address will require special clearance. UPS will contact you by email with a link and instructions on how to complete the clearance process.
- Delivery times —2–7 business days
- Tracking packages—once order is shipped an email will be sent to you with tracking information.
- Duties/Taxes/VAT Charges—Shipments received by countries outside the USA are subject to duties/taxes/VAT charges levied by the country of destination. All products are declared as "Education Material" which is intended to eliminate or reduce the duties/taxes/VAT charged. ISACA has no control or influence for the amount charged. You are responsible for paying the duties/taxes/VAT charges levied by your country, as well as brokerage fees.
Bookstore Contact Information:
Connect with a Customer Experience Specialist at: https://support.isaca.org/app/home
All purchases are final. No refunds or exchanges. All prices subject to change without notice.