The Cybersecurity Fundamentals Online Course will provide learners with principles of data and technology that frame and define cybersecurity. Learners will gain insight into the importance of cybersecurity and the integral role of cybersecurity professionals. The interactive, self-guided format will provide a dynamic learning experience where users can explore foundational cybersecurity principles, security architecture, risk management, attacks, incidents, and emerging IT and IS technologies.
This course is ideal for:
- Zero to three years cybersecurity experience.
- Audit, risk, compliance, information security, government and legal professionals with a familiarity of basic IT/IS concepts who:
- are new to cybersecurity.
- are interested in entering the field of cybersecurity.
- need to understand the language and principals of cybersecurity and how it impacts their role.
- are interested in the ISACA Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate.
- Students and recent graduates interested in a cybersecurity career.
View News Release
Level: Beginner – intermediate
CPE hours: 8
Estimated seat time: 8 hours
Member / Non-member cost: $250 ISACA Members / $400 Non-members
Subscription Length: 120 days
All purchases of online learning courses are final. Access to the online learning courses and materials is immediate upon purchasing; therefore, no refunds or exchanges will be provided. Prices subject to change without notice.