Flexible Training Options, Exam Prep and Certificate Exam in One Comprehensive Program
ISACA’s new Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Program combines flexible training options with an online, remote-proctored exam to help you excel in auditing cybersecurity processes, policies and tools, and provide assurance that your organization has the appropriate controls in place. Choose from a number of bundles, based on the training format that works best for you… onsite, virtual instructor-led, or online self-paced. You’ll learn the concepts, risks and controls necessary to perform cybersecurity audits and critical to your organization’s security. Earning a Cybersecurity Audit Certificate demonstrates your comprehensive knowledge to current and future employers.
Train at Your Own Pace – Anywhere, Anytime – With 24/7 On-Demand, Online Access
This training option is ideal for anyone who prefers online, self-guided learning at your own pace and convenience. The online course is delivered via the ISACA Learning Management System (LMS), and offers 24/7 access from any location with a computer and a high-speed Internet connection.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a cybersecurity auditor
- Understand security frameworks to identify best practices
- Assess the threats with the help of vulnerability management tools
- Explain all aspects of cybersecurity governance
- Manage enterprise identity and information access
- Recall the definitions of cybersecurity processes and components related to cybersecurity operations
- Define threat and vulnerability management
- Build and deploy secure authorization processes
- Describe the concepts of firewall, wireless and network security technologies in reducing the risk of cyber attack
The course includes online pre- and post-assessments to help you determine your current knowledge, inform your plan of study, and identify areas for improvement. The post-assessment will also help you determine whether you are ready to schedule and take your exam.
Cybersecurity Audit Certificate
Click here to learn more about the Certificate and the exam, and to access the Exam Candidate’s Guide.
Duration of Training: Self-paced; 8 hrs 30 mins
Bundle Price: Members: $999 / Non-members: $1,149
CPE: 10 hours
Subscription Length: 120 days
Your Bundle Includes
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate – Online Course
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Study Guide (eBook or print)
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Exam Voucher
- Online Pre- and Post-Assessments
Who Should Consider the Cybersecurity Audit Certificate and Training Program?
- IT audit professionals and enterprises who need additional guidance on auditing cybersecurity
- Security professionals who need an understanding of the audit process
- Risk and assurance professionals who need in-depth knowledge of cyber-related risk and mitigating controls
- IT professionals who want to learn more about what an IT auditor needs to consider when auditing cybersecurity
The Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Bundle – Online Course comes with the course, a certificate exam voucher and a study guide in your choice of either eBook or print format:
PURCHASE EBOOK COURSE BUNDLE
ISACA eBooks require an approved eReader. Please view the FAQs before purchasing.
PURCHASE PRINT COURSE BUNDLE
All Cybersecurity Audit Certificate program purchases are final and non-refundable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Please contact ISACA’s Customer Support:
Or visit https://support.isaca.org
While not required, professionals who possess a fundamental understanding of cybersecurity concepts and prior audit experience will be best positioned to succeed in this course and the included Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Exam. Other ISACA offerings that can help professionals gain knowledge in these areas include:
How to Order
To order your Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Bundle with Online Course:
- Select either “PURCHASE EBOOK COURSE BUNDLE – or “PURCHASE PRINT COURSE BUNDLE”, based on your preference of either a print version of the Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Study Guide, or an eBook version.
- You will first be prompted to log in to your ISACA account or create a new account
- Confirm your information is correct and then click on “View Shopping Cart” if you are not directed to the Shopping Cart automatically.
- If you are not currently a member of ISACA and would like to join to receive member-only savings on your order, click on “Click here to join now” link above your Global shopping cart and follow the instructions for purchasing a membership.
- After you’ve reviewed your order and information to make sure everything is correct, select your preferred payment option, “Checkout – Pay by Credit Card” or “Pay by Check or Bank Transfer”
- Enter your payment information and click on “Submit Order”
You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to register for your Cybersecurity Audit Certificate exam when you’re ready to schedule and take it, and how to download your Study Guide eBook (if you purchased the eBook option). It will also include important details about your online course and show you where to find all of these items on your MyISACA dashboard on our website. If you selected a print Study Guide, your book will be shipped to you soon after your order is placed.
Choose one of these easy ways to pay:
- Pay online at www.isaca.org/invoices
- Mail your payment to: ISACA, 1055 Paysphere Circle, Chicago, IL 60674 USA
- Bank Wires—send electronic payments in US dollars to: Bank of America, 135 S. LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60603
ISACA Account #22-71578
S.W.I.F.T. code BOFAUS3N
[Please include trainee’s name and ISACA Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Bundle – Online Course on the Advice of Transfer.]
Continuing Professional Education Credits
To maintain ISACA certifications, certification holders are required to earn 120 CPE credit hours over a 3-year period in accordance with ISACA’s continuing professional education (CPE) policy. You can earn up to 10 CPE credits upon successful completion of the Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Online Course.
Online Training is available for purchase through our enterprise sales team for larger organizations. Visit the Enterprise Training page and reach out to an associate for more information.