Spreadsheet and other end-user computing risks are not new but the GDPR has significantly raised the costs for the adverse results of ineffective controls. Achieving compliance by the May ‘18 deadline required focus on core enterprise systems and processes. But more often than not, end user controlled (EUC) files and the unstructured data stored therein was overlooked. Every week yields another news headline about data loss and/or material errors associated with spreadsheets. It is now an opportune time to address these risks.
This webinar will help you:
- Position Spreadsheet/EUC risk within the context of your overall information security strategy
- Understand ways to identify EUC related risk in your company
- Automate more effective EUC controls and enforcement at scale
- Mitigate risk of breach of unstructured data
- Protect sensitive data/information contained within end-user controlled files and folders
CIMCON Software, LLC
Craig Hattabaugh brings over 25 years of software industry experience helping companies apply technology that enables better business results. CIMCON Software is focused on helping companies reduce the inherent risks associated with end-user computing, which includes all of the applications not managed by IT.